Bleachy stuff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleachy stuff

Afun site that lets you play as your favorite characters. If their not taken first!

News!!! Inactiveness of an Espada during the time of an Espada meeiting will NOT be tolerated and may result in removale of rank!!

4 posters

Desert of Hueco Mundo

Ulquiorra Cifer
    Ulquiorra Cifer
    Espada
    Espada

Desert of Hueco Mundo Empty Desert of Hueco Mundo

Post  Ulquiorra Cifer Wed 9 Dec - 2:23

Ulquiorra stood emotionlessly, staring outward across the swirling, hellishly monochromatic white sands of Hueco Mundo. A single blink draped his eyes shut over darkening optics, which of course held deep resentment of the Sexta Espada, Grimmjow. As if in meditation, his eyes remained closed, and simply felt for a sudden rise in Spiritual Energy, whether it should be Haineko Jeagerjaques or Grimmjow, he awaited the arrival of one or the other, potentially both could come at this moment in time. He needn't care. Just so long as they didn't push him to his limit. He despised that.

Momentarily a snip of wind caught in his black hair, trailing it in all directions, combing it around and over the loose slopes of his tiered helmet. His hands shovelled deeply within his pockets, a sigh of melancholia seeped through his oil-black lips, which manufactured enough sickened individuality to last a lifetime. And oh, how he had felt these years pass by. Ever since he was torn from a Hollow into an Arrancar, into the Ten Blades of Aizen's Order... His entire entity, his being, his purpose, had altered so greatly. Why, it felt like thousands of aeons ago he was preying on passers-by for sustenance, just like the Bat that he was once.

Reflective in these thoughts, he positioned himself ready for any incoming assault, either verbally or physically, from any possible onslaught from the Jeagerjaques family of Arrancar. This, he felt, would be the end of their arguments, once and for all.

Last edited by Ulquiorra Cifer on Wed 9 Dec - 21:17; edited 1 time in total
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Admin

Location : Hueco Mundo, Las Nochas, Espada's hallway, My Mother Fucken Room Ass hole Now Get Out!! lol

Desert of Hueco Mundo Empty Re: Desert of Hueco Mundo

Post  Grimmjow Jeagerjaques Wed 9 Dec - 2:41

Grimmjow, with his love intoe, stoped and glanced at the stoic arrancar turned to Haineko, "Feel like messing with the lapdog, babe?" He asked pointing with his thumb twards the infamous Ulquiorra Cifer.
    Gin Ichimaru
    Gin Ichimaru
    Admin

Post  Gin Ichimaru Wed 9 Dec - 2:56

Gin peered out from the shadows feiriosly, knowing of the raging battle that was too come. Curiosety got the best of him as it usualy did; he alone would watch the fall of an arrancar, an espada, he alone would watch as his sister fought an aggonizingly close battle; the result would eventualy conclude with this no matter how long postponed
    Haineko Jeagerjaques
    Haineko Jeagerjaques
    Admin

Post  Haineko Jeagerjaques Thu 10 Dec - 3:45

Haineko smiled at the thought of messing with the arrancar, she nodded her head. "What do you suggest, Grimmjow-san?"
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Admin

Location : Hueco Mundo, Las Nochas, Espada's hallway, My Mother Fucken Room Ass hole Now Get Out!! lol

Post  Grimmjow Jeagerjaques Thu 10 Dec - 7:07

"Eh, I don't care lets just have fun with it." He answered grining at the posible reaction from Ulquiorra.
    Ulquiorra Cifer
    Ulquiorra Cifer
    Espada
    Espada

Post  Ulquiorra Cifer Thu 10 Dec - 9:48

The Fourth Espada's eyes flicked directly to stare towards Grimmjow and Haineko. Evidently displeased with their words, the ancient enemy of the Shinigami turned to face them in full majesty, his coat tails flying behind him as if literally attached to his Spiritual Pressure.

He raised it heavily, draping a heavy, malign curtain of pressure that could almost palpably force Grimmjow's movements to slow down, and indeed stop the Sexta Espada from even moving for a moment as he spoke, calmly and cruelly with an undertone of callousness.

"...Watch what you say, Grimmjow. And you... Girl.. Should know better than to play around with your masters. Both of you put together won't even come close to defeating me... You're trash, both of you."

He watched them with unblinking eyes, those that seemed to follow both Haineko and Grimmjow around the plateau of stone that bordered the desert. ((The place where Nel was hit off to lose her adult form by Nnoitra))
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Admin

Post  Grimmjow Jeagerjaques Fri 11 Dec - 2:02

Glaring at the espada with deep ongoing hatered he spoke though grited teeth "Oh? You say we're trash huh, lapdog? Well then why don't you say that to Ichimaru and see what he would say about you calling his sister a peice of trash."
    Ulquiorra Cifer
    Ulquiorra Cifer
    Espada
    Espada

Post  Ulquiorra Cifer Fri 11 Dec - 17:59

"Why would I need to do that... When by the look in your eyes, I've already managed to weaken you beyond comprehension by drawing out that pathetic hatred you so often display?"

Ulquiorra made the cat bite, his Spiritual Pressure steady, calmed and tranquil, yet within Grimmjow's head was now a destructive force unfathomable in structure, able to usher him to fight the Fourth Espada, and yet, enough to place a huge, terrifying force of fear inside his body.

"...Aren't you going to strike out at me with those dull claws, Grimmjow? Try to unleash that rage of yours? In a million years... You will never even touch my standards."
    Haineko Jeagerjaques
    Haineko Jeagerjaques
    Admin

Post  Haineko Jeagerjaques Sat 12 Dec - 1:04

Furious at the words of disrespect spoken twards her beloved panther she lashed out, "How dare you speak to Grimmjow in such a manner! I should have Aizen kill you for it! Now burn heaven and hell, shishi no hono!!" she relesed shiki and sprang at the foolish espada
    Ulquiorra Cifer
    Ulquiorra Cifer
    Espada
    Espada

Post  Ulquiorra Cifer Sat 12 Dec - 18:57

"...."

She was foolish to attack him head-on like that. What was she thinking, attacking someone like Ulquiorra in such a manner, especially without Bankai activated? His piercing Sonído allowed him to flicker in diagonally above her as she ran, and sliced a kick to her spine, which dislocated it and caused blood to pulse and spatter out up her throat out of her mouth.

He brushed himself down as he watched the impact. The kick packing the power that it made Haineko hurtle into a wall, bloodied and battered with bruises all over her body from the collapsed brickwork. He flicked his wrist, sending a Bala blast that ripped her left arm off with deadly precision, shredding the socket and blasting her left thigh, impairing her movements irreparably. Casting her aside, the Fourth Espada glared menacingly into Grimmjow's eyes, as if to say "That was a mere sliver of my true power."

"...Relax, Grimmjow. After your words I won't make you suffer the same fate as the girl. No... I'll prize your head from its shoulders and introduce you to an entirely new concept of suffering."
    Haineko Jeagerjaques
    Haineko Jeagerjaques
    Admin

Post  Haineko Jeagerjaques Sun 13 Dec - 0:11

Coughing from the dust and blood Haineko got up smirking, "*pant*You think you defeated me?*pant* A former member of the 11th squad doesn't admit defeat untill their dead!"she said taking in shaky breaths, "Bankai, Burn him till dead, Enshishi." A masive burst of spiritual energy came with an explosion of fire. Her sword melted as the flames grew hoter and less visable; more clear. A lion taller than Las Nochas itself took its place among the battlefield.
    Gin Ichimaru
    Gin Ichimaru
    Admin

Post  Gin Ichimaru Sun 13 Dec - 1:05

Seeing what had happened to his sister it took a lot to make himself stay where he was. Remembering that Haineko would win in the end he prepared to watch her get her ass kick for awhile. She eventualy would let Scourge out and from then there would be no compairinson between the two.
    Ulquiorra Cifer
    Ulquiorra Cifer
    Espada
    Espada

Post  Ulquiorra Cifer Sun 13 Dec - 15:36

Untarnished by the heat of the lion, Ulquiorra merely stood still, one hand slipping back inside his pocket. His body flickered backwards, then forwards, then from side to side in unpredictable motions, unable to be caught by the large claws of the gigantic predator.

"...Bankai... Already? I should have known... Just how weak you are."

Ulquiorra ripped his arms to either side, inside the pocket of air that the claws of the beast couldn't reach. Size didn't matter to him, especially not when it was this pathetic. He would show her true strength. A pulse of energy; emerald Cero blasts, from either of his hands ripped into the shoulders of the mighty fire beast, splitting and ripping it into thirds as it did so, removing the structural fibres of the flames. Of course, it packed a great deal of offensive power, that was to be sure, but what was its defensive capabilities?

His eyes never faded from the lion, but made sure that he could sense the girl's spiritual aura nearby. A bala blast to its face, punching the beast hard and knocking it off balance to gouge it loose from the being of life. He hissed in a dull groan of how meaningless fighting someone so weak was, remaining within the pocket of air that the lion would have to move right into the firing line in order to reach him with the long, large paws.
    Haineko Jeagerjaques
    Haineko Jeagerjaques
    Admin

Post  Haineko Jeagerjaques Mon 14 Dec - 1:32

"Tch, stupid ass. you don't touch things that are above 30 thousand dagrees especialy not with your hands. By the way you sleeves are on fire." Haineko said mattero' factly.
    Ulquiorra Cifer
    Ulquiorra Cifer
    Espada
    Espada

Post  Ulquiorra Cifer Mon 14 Dec - 1:49

But of course, he had taken the flames into consideration. He was close to the beast, but not that close. Using the massive proportion to his advantage, he hadn't needed to make physical contact with it. Instead, he had simply released Cero blasts outwards from either hand to rip it into three parts. Ulquiorra flickered back a little, and released a damp sigh from his lips. He released a final Cero into the inactive monstrosity's mouth, tearing through its head and puncturing it irreparably, toppling the foundation of the released predator. Three Ceros had been released through it, and Ulquiorra's Ceros, to be more precise. Each packing the power to destroy the beast wholly.

He then stared towards Haineko, darting using a Sonído to kick her left side, which had been ripped off from his previous Bala blast. Her wounds opened up, loosening what could be construed as the remainder of her blood. He watched her spiral lifelessly out of control to the floor, his iron foot more than enough to effortlessly toss her dying body like a rag doll.

[b]"...What's wrong, Grimmjow? Aren't you going to attack me... Even now, as your love is dying on the floor, coated in her own blood?"
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Admin

Post  Grimmjow Jeagerjaques Tue 15 Dec - 1:19

With a silent 'tch' Grimmjow flash steped over to Haineko. "Stupid woman. You knew this would happen and you still did it." He said while taking off his jacket and lying it over Haineko before picking her up and moving her to a different location. He returned a moment later to confront Ulquiorra. "You wish to take it this far, Ulquiorra? Well in any case its to late...to run back to your precious Aizen-sama with your tail between your legs!" he drew his sword and prepared to fight knowing he would win.
    Ulquiorra Cifer
    Ulquiorra Cifer
    Espada
    Espada

Post  Ulquiorra Cifer Tue 15 Dec - 1:27

Ulquiorra merely stood there. Silently, his cold, lifelessly white fingers wrapped around the hilt of Murcielago, the sound of grating metal echoing throughout the resonatingly cavernous citadel of Las Noches as it was summoned into the inclement air surrounding him. Anticipating an attack, Ulquiorra simply stood still, and beckoned for his enemy to strike the first blow.

"...Don't get the wrong idea, Grimmjow. Drawing my blade against you is no sign of respect for your abilities. No... It is to demonstrate the difference between our power. To demonstrate how weak you truly are... After you collapse to the floor, defeated, after a mere bout."
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Admin

Post  Grimmjow Jeagerjaques Tue 15 Dec - 2:22

"I would never want the respect of someone like you! At least cats don't chase their tails because someone like Aizen though it would be funny." He scorned trying to bid his time as he felt the low dark pulse of Scourge's spiritual presure slowly rising. He eather can't feel it or is just dumb enough to ignor it. Damn. If I'm cought fighting him when she shows up...there wouldn't be any of me left.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May - 14:03