Bleachy stuff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleachy stuff

Afun site that lets you play as your favorite characters. If their not taken first!

News!!! Inactiveness of an Espada during the time of an Espada meeiting will NOT be tolerated and may result in removale of rank!!

4 posters

Rukias Sign up thingie

Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Admin

Location : Hueco Mundo, Las Nochas, Espada's hallway, My Mother Fucken Room Ass hole Now Get Out!! lol

Rukias Sign up thingie Empty Rukias Sign up thingie

Post  Grimmjow Jeagerjaques Wed 30 Dec - 2:38

What rank are you asking for: I would be pleased to aquire the rank of 4th espada.

If aquiring said rank what image are you going to create for it: I shall commit to Aizen-sama and cooperate with my fellow arrancar and espada to help overule the court of pure souls.

List the reasons why you think you deserve this rank: I believe I am worthy of this rank, for I have already taken part to helping Aizen-sama on ruling soul society and I would make a great advancment to the team of espadas.

Why do you think the admin should vote for you: You know that I deserve the rank more than most, and if you don't I'll just Haineko to do it for me.

If espada or captian who do you want as your fraccion/seated-officers: I do not feel that one is of importance.

Why do you recomend them:XXX
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Admin

Location : Hueco Mundo, Las Nochas, Espada's hallway, My Mother Fucken Room Ass hole Now Get Out!! lol

Rukias Sign up thingie Empty Re: Rukias Sign up thingie

Post  Grimmjow Jeagerjaques Wed 30 Dec - 2:49

Aizen has altamit vote on weather you get this rank or not so we'll have a councel to deside what rank you truly get but heres your first vote: Approved!
    Aizen Sousuke
    Aizen Sousuke
    Admin

Post  Aizen Sousuke Thu 31 Dec - 3:10

I haven't seen a battle topic with you fighting Rukia. I think we should improve our excpectancies of the Espada So I curently Disapprove
    Hollow Ichigo
    Hollow Ichigo
    Espada
    Espada

Post  Hollow Ichigo Thu 31 Dec - 4:56

i agree we cant put u somewhare if wehavent seen u fight disapprove untell proven otherwise
    Haineko Jeagerjaques
    Haineko Jeagerjaques
    Admin

Post  Haineko Jeagerjaques Thu 31 Dec - 8:34

Since Haineko used my account to post her vote Im using hers I also say you need have a good fight and proven vitorius so Disapproved!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr - 3:38