Bleachy stuff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleachy stuff

Afun site that lets you play as your favorite characters. If their not taken first!

News!!! Inactiveness of an Espada during the time of an Espada meeiting will NOT be tolerated and may result in removale of rank!!

Rules of the site (read or be deleted)

Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Admin

Location : Hueco Mundo, Las Nochas, Espada's hallway, My Mother Fucken Room Ass hole Now Get Out!! lol

Rules of the site (read or be deleted) Empty Rules of the site (read or be deleted)

Post  Grimmjow Jeagerjaques Wed 2 Dec - 3:26

1.MOST Important RULEJUST BECAUSE YOU USE THE NAME DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET THE RANK!!!

2. The ranks of Captians Lutenants Seated-officers and Espada are FORBIDEN from use UNLESS I appoint you to that position.I will post the requirements needed to become one of theses ranks under the rules in this catogory

3. Cusing is allowed!!

4. ABSOLUTLY NO KILLING UNLESS CONSULTED ME!!

5. If you want to have an rpc(roleplay character)you go to the character creation other wise you don't have to use it but Id appreciate it if you did.

6. In order to gain a a rank you MUST ask me or the other moderators.

7. If you are inactive for more than 3 mounths with oout telling me in advanced no mater your rank I WILL delete you

Current date/time is Mon 13 May - 8:00