Bleachy stuff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleachy stuff

Afun site that lets you play as your favorite characters. If their not taken first!

News!!! Inactiveness of an Espada during the time of an Espada meeiting will NOT be tolerated and may result in removale of rank!!

2 posters

Recalection of the past

Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Admin

Location : Hueco Mundo, Las Nochas, Espada's hallway, My Mother Fucken Room Ass hole Now Get Out!! lol

Recalection of the past Empty Recalection of the past

Post  Grimmjow Jeagerjaques Mon 11 Jan - 6:58

Siting on one of those red tower thing I gazed nostalgicly out upon the white ruthlis sand that made up this deadly world of hollows. Breifly blinking my cyan eyes I continued the replay the memorys of being an adjucha and wondering this baren land. Momentarely pausing to wonder what had happened to the few thousand hollow I had eaten to servive.

Siting on the tower proved to become quite tedious after an hour or so. Jumping down I landed squarly on my feet and begain to tred lightly through the cristal white grains of sand not bothering to wonder where I was wondering to. Staring up into never changing icy moon I let out a yearning sigh. Passing a silvery quarts-like tree I gave up on my journy and sat down under the clawing branches for the cristal tree. Clasing my eyes I pondered weather any one would come looking for me. I hoped not. Moments like these were the most precious to me.

Through scarcly parted lips I let out another quiet sigh leaning agenst the thin tree I let my mind wonder. Thinking about diferent things but mainly about someone. Several hours ticked by and I began to start drawing in the clay white sandy earth.
    Aizen Sousuke
    Aizen Sousuke
    Admin

Recalection of the past Empty Re: Recalection of the past

Post  Aizen Sousuke Tue 19 Jan - 8:13

Noticing the lone espada, I contimplate weather or not to join him in admiring the beautiful white sands. Abandoning my chair I exit the palace of Las Nochas walk nonchalaunly over to the blue haired arrancar pausing to stop and stand beside him, "How is it that I almost always am able to find you sitting under this very tree Grimmjow-kun?" I querry gazzing up into the water-like moon ever shining on this vast land.
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Admin

Location : Hueco Mundo, Las Nochas, Espada's hallway, My Mother Fucken Room Ass hole Now Get Out!! lol

Post  Grimmjow Jeagerjaques Tue 19 Jan - 8:44

"Do I always come here?" I ask hardly tearing my attention from the fragile picture I had begun to scalpt in the sand gently draging my index finger to form creveses that created the drawing that even the most creative of people wouldn't be able to distinguish what it was ment to be. "What is it that your here for Aizen-sama?" I ask politely as I can casting my attention tward Aizen.
    Aizen Sousuke
    Aizen Sousuke
    Admin

Post  Aizen Sousuke Tue 19 Jan - 9:32

"Indeed you seem to always wonder here, Grimmjow-kun." I reply calmly casting my oak colored eyes upon the espada, "Is there something wrong with me wanting to take a simple stroll outside for awhile, my dear sexta?" I ask curiosly turning back to the moon, "It sertanly is beautiful tonight isn't it? The moon I mean."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr - 14:54