Bleachy stuff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleachy stuff

Afun site that lets you play as your favorite characters. If their not taken first!

News!!! Inactiveness of an Espada during the time of an Espada meeiting will NOT be tolerated and may result in removale of rank!!

4 posters

Scourge's creation (Realy is Haineko though ask me and I'll explain in a pm)

Scourge
    Scourge

Scourge's creation (Realy is Haineko though ask me and I'll explain in a pm) Empty Scourge's creation (Realy is Haineko though ask me and I'll explain in a pm)

Post  Scourge Fri 15 Jan - 5:46

Name: Scourge

Race: Vasto Lorde

Favorite Bleach Character: Same as Haineko's

Familiarity with the series: Same as Haineko's

Apperance: Silver hair black eyes with red irises

Personality: Tactical, excrushiatingly mean, has a twisted sence of humor, Loves the color of blood, claims to be the true queen of hollows and has yet to be proven wrong

Origins: Haineko's inner hollow. Used to rome aroung Hueco Mundo as a Vasto Lorde before perposly fusing herself inside Haineko

Abilities: has avrige hollow abillities except can control both fire and ice and is good friends with Enshishi Haineko's zanpakuto

Side: Her own
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Admin

Location : Hueco Mundo, Las Nochas, Espada's hallway, My Mother Fucken Room Ass hole Now Get Out!! lol

Scourge's creation (Realy is Haineko though ask me and I'll explain in a pm) Empty Re: Scourge's creation (Realy is Haineko though ask me and I'll explain in a pm)

Post  Grimmjow Jeagerjaques Fri 15 Jan - 5:48

Approved!
    Hollow Ichigo
    Hollow Ichigo
    Espada
    Espada

Scourge's creation (Realy is Haineko though ask me and I'll explain in a pm) Empty Re: Scourge's creation (Realy is Haineko though ask me and I'll explain in a pm)

Post  Hollow Ichigo Fri 15 Jan - 7:16

oooo this will b fun Twisted Evil
    Scourge
    Scourge

Post  Scourge Sat 16 Jan - 0:43

Oh? how so?
    Hollow Ichigo
    Hollow Ichigo
    Espada
    Espada

Post  Hollow Ichigo Sun 17 Jan - 11:26

think of ir me being a hollow that came out of my person(who is still alive) and urs just sumited 2 u but then i could try and get u 2 come out of her then u and me could rule all of the shimigamis world the hollow world and the human worald and any otheres that r out there
    Haineko Jeagerjaques
    Haineko Jeagerjaques
    Admin

Post  Haineko Jeagerjaques Sun 17 Jan - 11:31

Don't get yout hopes up Hichi
    Hollow Ichigo
    Hollow Ichigo
    Espada
    Espada

Post  Hollow Ichigo Mon 18 Jan - 1:39

damnit
    Scourge
    Scourge

Post  Scourge Mon 18 Jan - 1:41

lol on second thought We'll think about it
    Hollow Ichigo
    Hollow Ichigo
    Espada
    Espada

Post  Hollow Ichigo Mon 18 Jan - 1:54

Twisted Evil sweeeeet
    Scourge
    Scourge

Post  Scourge Mon 18 Jan - 1:59

lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May - 1:27